Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I Have read and followed the instruction of the question

Customer Question

i Have read and followed the instruction of the question asked. "Check engine came on. Trouble code P1698. Replaced TCM." and the only wire getting power was the red/white wire with the power on the red wire with light blue tracer is not hot
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 95000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have checked the wires to the TCM and the red /blue wire that is supposed to be constant power is not hot
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the code that started this was p1698
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris