Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a Chrysler 440, 330 horse, engine and I am having a

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 440, 330 horse, engine and I am having a problem with my ignition or a problem with my wiring. I just recently pulled my motor for through maintenance and when I was done and was hooking up the wiring up I accidentally reversed the polarity of my soloniod (I think). When I corrected that I finally got power to my distribution panels and I was able to read all of my instruments but my volutage meter was not reading any of the good voltage from my good batteries and I cannot turn the engine over. I changed the soloniod and the coil but that did not correct the problem. Is there a solution?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  David Gieswein replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an automotive electrical specialist. How can I help you?

Can you specify what is the year, make, and model so that I can look up the wiring diagram?