Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2008 Chrysler Pacifica I'm thinking I'm having

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chrysler Pacifica I'm thinking I'm having problems with my PCM on my fuel pump my car will start up and run but the traction light will end up coming on and the red Thunderbolt like what happens then if I can push on the gas and then it'll start to put her in shape but it will go then when I let off the gas it comes down also when I'm driving if I'm driving on the freeway the car with just a lamp the steering column with locked up and I can't get any gas so I have to try to pull over shut it down and started back up and it will start back running
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Yes the engine turns over and the battery is like 3 days old
JA: What is the model of your '08 Chrysler?
Customer: It has a 4.0 engine and is*****
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've had the camshaft sensor replaced alternator replaced battery replaced and starter replaced to see if that will help the problem but no change
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No I think that's about it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Have you checked it for codes?