Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I had a man run a diagnostic test on my 2007 Chrysler

Customer Question

I had a man run a diagnostic test on my 2007 Chrysler Caravan. It showed a PO513. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?***@******.***
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. That P0513 code will set if the PCM (engine computer detects a problem with your key. There is a microchip inside of the key. If it fails, that code may set. Do you have another key for the van?

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Great. Thanks
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

You are welcome!

Now when you get a moment, would you kindly rate my service today using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see how it is going with the van. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.
If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris