Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

2006 t&c runs has no gauges, turn signals brake lights

Customer Question

2006 t&c runs has no gauges, turn signals brake lights radio. Blower fan works compressor won't come on. Cooling fans not working. Power side doors do not work but hatch does. What's going on
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting, once you have done this an recorded these then lets try to re-boot the systems. To do this, disconnect both battery cables and touch them together for a few seconds . Once you have done this then reconnect them and recheck the operation of the system and see if all return. Post back with the results and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OBD scan shows no codes. Touching cables did nothing at all.
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

New expert here, have you check all the fuses? Sounds like you have a blown fuse, one of the bigger fuses.