Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

How I fix front power seat at Chrysler Sebring convertible

Customer Question

How I fix front power seat at Chrysler Sebring convertible 2008, which is slightly moving back and forward on the rails?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Providing the seat mounting bolts are tight and it not moving the assembly then your likely dealing with a worm seat track. I would start with inspecting the mounting as well as the track for excessive play. If the play is coming from the track then that usually means the track is worn.