Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Over past three months, 2012 Chrysler 200s has stalled four

Customer Question

Over past three months, 2012 Chrysler 200s has stalled four times while driving; twice on the highway. When it does so the entire electrical system powers down, there is no power steering.
The car will then not start. It cranks just fine but it won't start.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When this problem occurs the computer should detect a problem and set and store a fault code and or codes. Can you have your mechanic run a scan test to retrieve any fault codes and post back with them and I will see if I can help you determine the cause.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. Unfortunately it appears to be happening suddenly so the computer is not storing any codes, and no one has been able to figure out what the issue is.We would appreciate if someone had seen such symptoms before and how it was dealt with. We are already aware that it is a very difficult to detect issue, even when conducting a physical examination of the car.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Well I have not ran across this issue so I will open the post back up for you if you would like and perhaps someone else may have.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** appreciate if you could do that.I do appreciate your prompt response anyhow. Best regards.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Doing so now. Best to you as well.