Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Car want start : 275700 had some code on it and replaced the

Customer Question

Car want start
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 275700 had some code on it and replaced the crankshaft sensor
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It just stop runnin a few night ago.. Checked the codes had 8 of them dont know what they were freind told me to change crank sensor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Was wantin to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: That it has stalled out a couple of times on me before this happened
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need to know what your working on, need to know the year, make and model as well as engine size. I also need to know the actual fault code and or codes your getting when you did your scan. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2002 300m i think 3.5 v6.. Changed crankshaft sensor still want start the only code now is p0700 and 1 because the battery has no charge from setting
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay thank you for that. In order for the car to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injector and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these thing and post back with which one you ate lacking I will see if I can help you determine the cause.