Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

We have 2006 Chrysler Town and Country with a3.3...150k. Ran

Customer Question

Hello...we have 2006 Chrysler Town and Country with a3.3...150k. Ran great when I bought it...started it a couple of times in last 3 months....Today changed plugs ..oil filter... When done we took it for a test drive.....bogs down ... Will not rev up.....idles fine...... Decided to recheck plug gap. it's .050. Then scanned dtc and have 0325 knock sensor bank one... MY question is .....Where is the sensor. ???? And I did look to the right of the oil filter as you posted to a previous question....thanks
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to just answer. my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. The knock sensor threads into the side of the cylinder block in the rear.. Simply unscrew the old one to remove it.

I hope that helps!

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks....I was charged twice...2×28....please check and refund 28$.....thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we found the sensor...thank you
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Great! Glad I was able to help you out. Not sure why you were charged twice, but if you call the 800 support number, the administrator can fix that for you.

Oh and please don't forget to take a minute to rate my service today if I have been helpful.

Thank you!

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, were you able to contact the support folks and get your extra $28.00 charge reversed?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello? ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Chris. ...thanks for your concern....have not called customer service yet.....I was charged for second question without even getting an answer...very strange.....thanks
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

I will look up the phone number for you after I get to work this morning.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

The phone number is *****

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI....all good...refund made ok .....thanks
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Great! Glad that worked out. Now please don't forget to rate my service using the just answer star rating system. I only get credit for helping you if you do that.

Thank you!

Chris