Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

My Chryslerhas oil in the radiator : Over 100000 and no : It

Customer Question

My Chrysler(###) ###-####has oil in the radiator
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: Over 100000 and no
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It start making noise so stopped looked under and looked at the cap it was milky
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.

I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.

​Do you still want the phone call?

Do you still want help with this problem?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

How much oil is it that is in the radiator? The most likely cause is a defective transmission cooler that is in the radiator? If it developes a pin hole leak it will leak oil into the radiator.

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still want help? Or a phone call?