Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I moved to wash the seat belts and vacuum then it won't

Customer Question

I moved to wash the seat belts and vacuum then it won't start ,has power but no clicking or noise
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: Battery is new 74000 miles
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car was working I just moved the car closer to garage and after I wash the seat belts and vacuum it won't run not even start lights work key locks ,oh the front panel won't light on since it comes on when starts
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I need to find out if is the key programming can not moved to put the computer on,what r you thinking is wrong with this
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No ,do you think is because water may have gone inside the belt thing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am terribly sorry I nor any of the other techs got your post sooner. I think Ic an help on this issue if you in fact still need/want help from us.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris