Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I may have a drain problem in my sunroof of my 2008

Customer Question

I may have a drain problem in my sunroof of my 2008 pacifica. Water floods the floor carpet when it rains. No Leaks show at the headliner. How can I fix this problem?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

It is possible that it is not from the sun roof drain(s) as there has been a factory service bulletin for, "Customer describes moist carpet on drivers or passenger side."

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin with the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,