Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My Indicator light just came on : I 't have the name of it.

Customer Question

My Indicator light just came on
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: I don't have the name of it. It looks like a chey symbol at the right in the dash board
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Chrysler Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car is drivable but I received the car back from the dodge mechanic going on 2 weeks. I explained when I start the car, it feels like the motor or something vibrates and sounds bad. I took it back to the shop I was asked to drive for 2 to 3 days because I received New parts. It still sounds and feel the same but the symbol is there. Help...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: My right signal light
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you out today. Do this: go to your auto parts store and ask them to read the trouble codes. They will do that for free. Once you know what the code is then tell me and I can then advise you.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Please let me know if you did or did not. I can always send it again. let me know,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello??

Are you still there?