Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

What is the Gap setting 1976 Chrysler industrial with a

Customer Question

What is the Gap setting for a 1976 Chrysler industrial with a electronic ignition kit put in the distributor?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 8 months ago.

are you asking what the spark plug gap setting is after a conversion to breakerless ignition ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No! the the rotor in the distributor

okay . there are several different electronic conversion kits on the market do you know which brand yours is ?

here is one example . Most are simply bolt in with nothing to set or " gap " so I am a little unsure about what it is you are working with .

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am dissappointed in what I would call a money making program. Thank, but no thanks.

I am sorry that you feel that way . We are here at Just Answer to offer you assistance however I require some information from you about your specific application as there are many possible variations available for your engine . If you can answer a few of my questions in order for me to supply you with accurate information I am happy to do so . Thank You .