Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

1991 chrysler lebaron instrument cluster not working I check

Customer Question

1991 chrysler lebaron instrument cluster not working I check all the fuses bought another instrument cluster and still not working don't know what to try next
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to just answer. Did you actually check to see if there is power and ground at the instrument cluster connector?

Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how do I do that one had power it it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

I will look for a diagram for your car. be right back>

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Do you have the electronic or mechanical cluster?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mechanical cluster there is two 14 point connectors a red and a black the red one there is power to one out the 14 points
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Ok thanks. I will research the wiring diagram today and get back to you asap.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Ok click on the link below to see the diagram. It appears as though you should have power on terminal # ***** with the key on, and power on terminal # ***** all the time. let me know what you find.

Chris.

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer and/or if you need more help.If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

How's it going?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I still can't figure it out
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hmmm, do you have voltage on terminal # ***** all trhe time and power on # ***** with the key on?

Chris