Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2010 Chrysler sebring AC does not blow air. Changed motor

Customer Question

2010 Chrysler sebring AC does not blow air. Changed motor blower and resistor. Lines are cold under hood. You can feel slight resistance to engine when attempting to run AC.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting for the AC control system and post back with the results and I will see If I can help you determine why the blower will not come on. You will need a full scan tool to do this. A code reader will not work.