virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Crossfire will not start after a rain let sit days and it

Customer Question

crossfire will not start after a rain let sit for afew days and it will what is getting wet and how to fix ?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Most likely your plug wires are bad. How many miles are on your crossfire and have you ever had a tune up done?
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When you turn the key to the on position, the dash lights up. Then when you turn the key further to the start position, there is no response from the starter. So when I say that nothing happens, that's what I mean.
Awe gotcha. Ok, well do you have a volt meter? We need to test a few things to see what it is.Let me know so I can continue to help.Thanks
Do you still want help with this problem?Thanks