Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I HAVE DTC P0645 AND IT SAYS AC COMPRESSOR CLUTCH RELAY

Customer Question

I HAVE DTC P0645 AND IT SAYS AC COMPRESSOR CLUTCH RELAY CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION. WHERE IS THE AC RELAY LOCATED?
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: air con. compressor is not kicking in and it says ac compressor clutch relay malfunction
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only need to nkow the location of ac compressor clutch relay please.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I do not think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** year and model Chrysler? Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

What year and model is vehicle? Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is 2008 and SEBRING 2.7L
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PLEASE, TELL ME THE LOCATION OF AIR CON. COMPRESSOR CLUTCH RELAY.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

There is no AC relay on this vehicle. This code would mean the light blue/white wire that goes from ac compressor to pin 6 of ecm is broken. Here are testing instructions and information from manual for code. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7jdiw3us2wrgyx/0645.pdf?dl=0