Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

All I know is what the mechanics told me. I have been sc??

Customer Question

all I know is what the mechanics told me. I have been sc?? by every dealership in this part of Oklahoma since I am a widow.
The car will not make any engine noise again. It was dying when I made a hard right turn, the mechanic told me it was pulling the wires loose since they had not been connected correctly by the dealership who took it all apart and couldn't find the problem. That mechanic died the next one told me he had not put in the correct computer model when it did the same thing again. Apparently this is not a common problem, it does have just less than 200,000 miles, do I just scrap it and go on or about what should it cost to repair it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say the car will not make any noise are you saying the engine will not crank over or dose it crank over and just not start. Please explain with as many details as you can and it would also be very useful if you can post the year, make and model of your car. Post back with as many details as you have and complete information and we can try and work from there.