Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

In regards to my last question, once the timing belt is

Customer Question

In regards ***** ***** last question, once the timing belt is adjusted to the proper timing, will it stop the tranny fluid from going everywhere as well? And will all five of the codes that I mentioned the my previous question be cleared??
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
These are the five codes I was referring to from my first question earlier today: P0016, P0137, P0138, P0340, P0344
Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The transmission leak has nothing to do with the check engine lights or timing issue.. You will need to locate the leak and repair it, if you take a picture of the leak I will be able to tell you what's going on and how to repair it... For the timing I would start with setting the timing per the diagram I attached, then see what codes are active at that time..

Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad