Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2006 Chrysler Pacifica has an electrical problem where

Customer Question

2006 Chrysler Pacifica has an electrical problem where something keeps draining down the battery....the check engine light is on, the air bag light is on, the horn doesn't work
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

We are only allowed to assist with one issue per question, which would you like me to help with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What could be draining down the battery of the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica?
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Many things can drain a battery while a car is off. If you own a digital volt ohm meter I can show you how to diagnose and fond out what is to blame causing this.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris