Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2014 300 air blower stopped. I had ac on full blast and

Customer Question

2014 300 air blower stopped. I had ac on full blast and quickly turned the knob down and it quit.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is it a blown fuse
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. Idk where the fuse box is located not the fuse it would be
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 6 months ago.

2 questions 1 what is your skill level? how good are you with a test lamp reading and following wiring diagrams and using a DIGITAL volt ohm meter?

second i need your vin to pull a specific diagram to your car.

you have 2 fuse panels once i can get a diagram i will be able to tell you which one has the blower fuse if any