Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager

I have a 2008 town and country van and need to re-charge the

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a 2008 town and country van and need to re-charge the ac, where is the low pressure port located?
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: Air flow is good, just almost no cold air. I bought it used last June and had to put coolant in it in August, but now it needs more.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yep
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went and bought an ac recharger pack, one with built in leak sealer, as I assume I have a leak of some sort, but I don';t know where the port is.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No, I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

The low side service port is located on the A/C suction line near the A/C expansion valve at the dash panel.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****