Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Can't get gear shift out park read the manual did what said

Customer Question

Can't get gear shift out park read the manual did what said to do like everyone else did not work so looked up and read what others suggested . Right now not sure how to disconnect the ESP so that i can pull consol over it . Do i just pull and it will come out or is there a clip that needs to be depressed I did not find one but doesn't mean there is not
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: not sure i just want to make it driveable to take to dealer
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: not that i am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Robert