virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

What could be causing my 06 300c ciggarette lighter to blow

Customer Question

What could be causing my 06 300c ciggarette lighter to blow fuses when moving to the constant on position in the fuse also does not work in the key on only position as well
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So just to understand a little better, it blows as soon as you turn the key on? Or as soon as you put the fuse in?
Let me know so I can assist better.Thanks
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 4 months ago.
Do you still need help with this question?Thanks