Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I havr a chrlyser(###) ###-####the anti theth light comes on

Customer Question

Hi I havr a chrlyser(###) ###-####the anti theth light comes on when I try to start it but it wont start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It started when I was in Louisville ky. but I drove it back to Oldham county 20 min away and now it wont start again
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well I like to if it something simple
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: no that's the only problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.Do you have a second key available to try?Is the Security light on steady or is is flashing when you try to start the vehicle?