Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

How do i find out which one is bad? The gas reader or the

Customer Question

How do i find out which one is bad? The gas reader or the light gas that has been coming out even though the car has gas.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The power steering sensor needs to be replaced.
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes i am going to fix this on my own.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I put the scanner and they only came out with the power steering sensor but its more important to find which one doesn't work which is the fuel gauge float or gas reader.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 11 months ago.
hello how are you today ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am good thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry and i apologize , but I am not sure how you got directed to me . I am currently at capacity for clients and will no to respectfully ***** ***** .
need to respectfully ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok thank you for your time. bye