Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: my pacifica saying to

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: my pacifica saying to perform service I just had an engine over haul about a year ago what can I do
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Chrysler Mechanic to figure that out. What year is your Pacifica?
Customer: its a 2006 and I checked all the fluids and they are good and belts and hoes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just don't want to spend anymore money cause the engine overhaul came to over $8000.00
JA: Any recent repairs?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: not really oh the only thing i did was put on new brakes but they are ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello anyone there?
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
Hi,What does the exact message say?