Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I just had my I guess serpentine belt changed along with the

Customer Question

Hi I just had my I guess serpentine belt changed along with the water pump some hoses air filter and I still here noise when I accelerate from the front and if I back off the gas a little bit then it kind of goes away so I'm not sure what it is can you please help
JA: So many things can cause water pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The water pump has been replaced it's new the belt is new I'm still having the squeaking so I don't think it's the water pump
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Not that I know of it's a 2005 PT Cruiser Turbo
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer.Is this squeak a rotational type squeak that changes with engine speed? Chris