Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

1996 Chrysler sebring convertible, 2.5 auto. runs very well

Customer Question

1996 Chrysler sebring convertible, 2.5 auto. runs very well til reaching normal operating temp, then misses severly, ckeck eng. lite indicates ckps, replaced along with new distributer, temp sensor, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter. still same, completely lost.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you I am going to need to know what the actual fault code and or codes are that you are getting when the check engine light is coming on. Post back when you can with them and we can work from there to see if we can determine the cause.