Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2002 pt cruiser 71k ***** ***** 2 owners well maintained.

Customer Question

2002 pt cruiser 71k ***** ***** 2 owners well maintained. One day the speedometer wAs going high then low all dash board gages where turning on and off. Replaced speedometor sensor and imput and output as well as the solenode and now the car wont come out of limp mode or communicate with solenode
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Pretty much thats it except the car at first only acted up on the rain or damp conditions
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The system goes into limp mode when the computer sees a system fault and in order to determine what is failing you need to start with scanning the system and see what the fault code and codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with them, I will help you determine what is causing this .