Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I have a 2007 grand voyager and I am trying to locate the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 grand voyager and I am trying to locate the controller for the rear park assist. can you help
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
do you mean the parktronics module, if so i will need the vin to pull the proper directions,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do. Parking sensors stopped working and on the parktronic lights near the rear window are showing three red lights on the left and right. Vin no 1A8GHB4507Y567869
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
the module is in the left rear quarter panel behind the trim panel it's gonna require a scan tool to pull codes and see what happened as there are about 30 different codes that can set i should be able to get a connector pin out for you BUT all thatt will tell you (without a fault code to go by) is if the module is getting power and ground