sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I have 2007 chrysler 300 AWD its ESP and BAS with traction

Customer Question

Hi I have 2007 chrysler 300 AWD its ESP and BAS with traction stays on and when I suddenly press gas padel there is delay between gas pedal and engine response
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 3.5 L with 129000 K
JA: What is the model of your '2147481646 Chrysler?
Customer: ITS 300 Touring AWD
JA: When was your last tune up?
Customer: I did full service that required after 120000 K six month ago and after service it was parked in garage for whole winter
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.
Hi , My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.
IF you have access to a Scanner than can retrieve codes I like to know if this codes exist , you can take it tot advance auto and they will scan for free here in us , I dont know about Canada , if you don't there is other way we can get them , let me know and I will tell you how, I believe I have an idea about what is wrong. ThanksP2173-HIGH AIRFLOW/VACUUM LEAK DETECTED (SLOW ACCUMULATIONInspect the intake manifold, power brake booster, and PCV system for any vacuum leaks.Inspect the throttle plate. If the throttle blade is bent or will not close, the throttle body may need to be replaced.Inspect the MAP Sensor and Throttle Body for proper installation.Inspect the engine for any mechanical conditions that can cause improper engine vacuum.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Do you still need help?