Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

2013 Chrysler 200 not starting. . Did start once when I

Customer Question

2013 Chrysler 200 not starting. . Did start once when I turned the car on holding the panic button. Now it won't even do it while holding the panic button. . Security light flashing also.. ? ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's also has the etc lite on and I believe the check engine light flashing also. . Did start a few times after that, but died rite away. .
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing.
Customer: Ok. Well I was a Honda tech. No point intended. . I have a scan tool. If I can erase the codes do u think that could fix the problem?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well where I live it's 60 miles to get the car to a dealership. . Which means a nice tow bill..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No. Not at all that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?Also, I need to know how many miles are on the vehicle??