Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I h ave a 1997 seabring convertible lose the key I want to

Customer Question

Hi I h ave a 1997 seabring convertible lose the key I want to disable the alarm system starts and turns off
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Unfortunately Chrysler dose not offer any steps to disable the alarm system as its built into the BCM (body control module) . If you can get the system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting I will help you determine the cause.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you use a odb2 reader for codes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
In most cases a simple code reader will not retrieve theft codes, you will need a full compatible scan tool to retrieve them.