Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Sebring: 2003 chrysler 3.0 no start good spark good

Customer Question

2003 chrysler 3.0 no start good spark good fuel pressure good comprshion
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are sure you have good spark to the spark plugs as well as proper fuel pressure and good compression then the next thing to check would be to see if you have injector pulse at the injector while cranking the engine over. You can check injector pulse with a standard 12 volt test lite by placing the test end on the power side of any one of the injectors and the ground end on the other side and then crank the engine, if you have pulse, the light should flash. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Remove plugs check with spark tester good check pulse on injectors good got fuel,air,spark, exhust isn't clogged I've been an professional technician 34 years stumped on this onep
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Well as you know it take good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression to start and run the engine. If you do in fact have all of these then the engine should start. Can you tell me the compression readings your getting as well as the fuel pressure?