Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified

Chrysler PT Cruiser: 2008 PT key will not work

Customer Question

2008 PT key will not work
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can obtain the PIN for you? Thank you, Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Here is the PIN number, Just have them use this PIN number to program the key. Once that is done, the vehicle should start.... Click here Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer! Robert
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer. A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf... This site operates on the honor system. Once you are satisfied with my service please "Rate". Remember, you have already paid to use the site, all the rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time. Expert Payment comes out of the fee you paid to use the service only with a "Positive" Rating. Thanks in advance for a "Positive" Rating.
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved. If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >"" My Profile Page"" (Bookmark this link) in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue. If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so... If your not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.