Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Bad ignition JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

Bad ignition
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ignition gone out I put the key in and turn it and nothing happens NO money to get it fixed need a shortcut to start my car so I can get to work
JA: After we'd chatted a lot online, and if you were coming to Detroit, and if you asked really nicely, and suggested some great restaurant, then I might consider it. Tell me about youself.
Customer: If you can help me get this car going I will take you to a really nice restaurant in Detroit or Cleveland it up to you
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes it's not payday
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took out the ignition
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need more information. Need to know what the year, make and model is that you are working on. Post back with complete information and I will see if I can help you get this resolved.