Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

The code sensor comes up on my 2004 Chrysler Sebring.

Customer Question

The code for camshaft sensor comes up on my 2004 Chrysler Sebring. It works fine then after a bit it doesn't want to over 20 25. If I let up on gas it helps & stops sputtering
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: If I change the camshaft sensor and that does not fix the prob what else could it be
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can not afford to bring in
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No it just seems to not getting fuel or air. Code reader said camshaft sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wait time?
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you give me the fault code number coming up with this issue here? Let me know,thanks Pete