Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

2007 Chrysler Aspen. Analog clock and front seat warmers stopped

Customer Question

2007 Chrysler Aspen. Analog clock and front seat warmers stopped working.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We went to Chrysler to have rear window replaced. After that the front seat warmers and clock stopped working. Fuse?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Working my way through fuse panel. Tight fit for a big guy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: What fuse runs the front seat warmers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it a fuse? Or a relay? Location of this fuse? Inside cabin or engine?Relay reset option?
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
first, did they stop working AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME?is ANYTHING else not working/looking through the diagrams there is no common fuse in fact the fuses for the heated seats (BOTH SEATS are on 1 fuse) and the analog clock are in 2 different locations entirely in the truck and share no common feeds
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What are the location. Fuse numbers for each please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't know if they stopped at the same time. But they did stop after Chrylser installed a new back window.2007 Chrylser Aspen1. What is the fuse number and location for the analog clock?2. What is the fuse number and location for the front seat warmers?3. What is the fuse number and location for the courtesy cabin lights? All of them are off as well.Terry
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
I wish you told me there was more out, and it happened AFTER a service, why was the rear window and WHICH rear window was replacedthere are 2 use boxes 1 under the hood and 1 in the drivers kick panel inside the carCLOCK is FUSE 10 (BLUE 15 AMP) INSIDE the car in the interior fuse panelHEATED SEATS is FUSE 5 ( AMP VERY LARGE FUSE) in the UNDERHOOD fuse boxINTERIOR LAMPS are NOT FUSED at all they are completely controlled by the instrument cluster
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Fuse 10 fixed everything. The analog clock works and the seat warmer switch now turned a on. It must be on a relay on the same 15A fuse. Interior lights also work.Thank you again. Works great now
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
fantastic glad it was a simple fix all that's left is to rate the service to complete the question this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service