Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Where is the speed censor on the pt cruiser JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Where is the speed censor on the pt cruiser
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It wont go go fast gas pedal is all the way to the floor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Transmission doesn't get out of first
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  a dodgetech replied 9 months ago.
Hi first let me ask do you have a check engine light on? also can I get the lash 8 of the vin#
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes light is on
can you cycle the key on and off three times and look at the odometer to see if it gives any P codes
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No p codes7there are no p codes
the input speed sensor in the front of the transmission just under where the cooler lines hook up the output sensor is just to the right of that. you do need to get the check engine light code before I can help any further. the auto parts store will usually get the code for you for free.
tried to upload a picture but was unable. sorry