Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Where the is the crankshaft sensor on a 2006 Chrysler

Customer Question

Where the hell is the crankshaft sensor on a 2006 Chrysler town and country. HELP
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We know we need to change the sensor as we have run codes and the check sensor light comes on. We cannot find where the sensor is to change it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes as we are pretty good at this stuff
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We need to find the sensor. We have looked towards the back of the tranny, followed wires ugh
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No all I need is the location of the sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you have the 3.3 or 3.8 engine? Thanks.