Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Pearl,JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Today while idling we heard a clunk sound from the rear and the accelerator was not working properly. I t died one time during the 4 blocks to get it home. Heard the clunk a couple more times but the car will start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: v-6 engine and 77,000 miles on it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Engine sputtering , dying once, clunk sound. made it home and parked it
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we need more information, Need to know the year, make and model your working on . If would also be useful if you could scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting . If you can get this done and post back with complete information I will see if I can help you determine the cause.