Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

The spare tire won't drop JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

The spare tire won't drop
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had a blow out. We have tried everything to get it to drop but it won't n it is 3 in the morning
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We loses it and the tire won't come down but the cable did
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Idk I just got it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the techs here. What year, make and model of vehicle are we working on?
Expert:  chrlsman replied 5 months ago.
do you still need assistance on this issue? - Chris