Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

No power in the module

Customer Question

no power in the module
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, concern, engine, and which module?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2005 Chrysler PT cruiser convertible touring 2.4 L Turbo, Transmission Control Module.
Thanks, ***** ***** does not use a TCM, the PCM which also controls the engine also controls the transmission. Did you mean the PCM has not power?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Transmission part of the PCM has its own specific power & ground circuits.
Using the link below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/PTPCM.pdfWhich power circuits are missing:connector 2 pins 19 and 28connector 1 pins 29 and 11 and 30connector 4 pins 19 and 28 I assume these are the issue? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris