sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Chrysler PT Cruiser: on a 2001 pt cruiser i found code b13fe

Customer Question

on a 2001 pt cruiser i found code b13fe what do that means
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI Chrysler fault codes are Pxxxx, Cxxxx, Bxxxx or Uxxxx codes - P0135, C0111, B0450, or U0100 for example What scan tool are you using and are you sure you are reading fault codes, or just the next level in the process to pull the codes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i am using autoboss and that is what it says the trouble code is and never seen this one before
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,Possible that it is what is referred to as a hexagonal code, but not sure as I have nothing on it. I will opt out and see if another expert may know more on this one
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!No B codes were used on PT Cruiser until 2006, your vehicle information is listed as a 2001.What module are you finding this in?What kind of problem are you trying to diagnose?