Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Blend door on my 1995 Voyager wont allow air through my vents

Customer Question

Blend door on my 1995 Voyager wont allow air through my vents but it will everywhere else
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Plymouth Voyager 1995
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: online search
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: my lack of patience
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I feel like i'm not getting my answer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with running a system reset and see if it will solve the problem you are describing. See the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20reset%20May%2011.pdf