bill
bill, chrysler master tech
Experience:  25 years with chrysler drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Chrysler Town & Country: 2012 Town & Country back-up camera

Customer Question

2012 Town & Country back-up camera works intermittently - on for a week and then stops for several days - any suggestions?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 6 months ago.
when it goes dead does the radio still display the look all around warning?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, the radio screen still shows the warning
Expert:  bill replied 6 months ago.
the MOST common thing there 99.9% of the time is a failing camera, if the screen goes black with the warning that's the camera not sending the image, if there was an image but it was super distorted I would look at a wire in the tailgate, however I have yet to see one in a minivan I have however replaced a few cameras in ALL body styles
Expert:  bill replied 6 months ago.
i see you have not placed a rating as of yet if you need more assistance please ask i am here to assist as best as possible if you're all set please remember this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service.