Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

I have a 2013 Chrysler 200 that I need to know how to remove

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Chrysler 200 that I need to know how to remove the fuel rail so that I can replace a fuel injector.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just need to replace number 3 fuel injector.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. Just looking over the rail to see how it is removed.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: no that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have the 3.6l or the 2.4l and I'll send the information.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2.4l
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
The links below contain both the removal and installation and procedures. Fuel Injector Removal 2.4lFuel Injector Installation 2.4l I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions let me know. You can reply back to me through this thread at any time.Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm following up to see that the information I gave was helpful. If you have any questions let me know. Also let me know you have copied the service procedures I sent so I can clear my links. Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.Thanks.