Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

2005 chrysler 300, turns over, won't start. Has fuel and battery

Customer Question

2005 chrysler 300, turns over, won't start. Has fuel and battery is good
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Car turns over, but will not start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Undoing the fuel cap and reattach ing it....undoing the battery ground cable and reattaching it....there are no codes to clear
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: 2.7L engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, Injector pulse at the injector and proper fuel pressure (58 plus or minus 5 PSI) . In order to determine what is causing your no start you are going to need to check each one of these things to determine which one you are lacking. If you can do this and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause.